[Mailman-Users] Limitting age of held messages.

Matt Ruzicka matt at frii.com
Fri Apr 29 16:09:31 CEST 2005

Ah, that is good to hear for the long run.

In the short term I'm guessing I can't just delete the messages from data/
without negative side effects from not adjusting the request.pck?

Matthew Ruzicka - Systems Administrator
Front Range Internet, Inc.
matt at frii.net - (970) 212-0728

Got SPAM?  Take back your email with MailArmory.  http://www.MailArmory.com