[Mailman-Users] Mailman error when sending to test-subscribe

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Tue Aug 9 00:49:33 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 04:31:24PM -0500, Mike Hanby wrote:
> to=<test-subscribe at mydomain.com>, relay=local, delay=1, status=bounced
> (Command died with status 2: "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe
> test". Command output: /usr/bin/python: can't open file
> '/usr/local/mailman/scripts/subscribe' )
>
>       I looked in /usr/local/mailman/scripts and sure enough that script
> isn't there!

It should be.  :-)

> MY CONFIGURATION:
>
> I installed from source using the configure command:
>
>       ./configure --with-mail-gid=nogroup

And then did 'make', and then as root 'make install'?

It looks like your installation isn't complete or the
/usr/local/mailman/scripts/subscribe file would exist.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/