[Mailman-Users] maximum size of mailman .mbox files

Stephen S Kelley skelley at hawthornedirect.com
Wed Aug 17 21:59:46 CEST 2005

I'm wondering how large one can let the mailman .mbox files grow safely. One
has grown to 428MB with no sign of problems. I am able to rebuild the
archive though it takes a while. I'm running mailman 2.1.5 on fedora2 and
the box has ample resources. Are there any OS problems a 2GB?

Thanks

Dr. Stephen S. Kelley
CTO, hawthorne direct inc
skelley at hawthornedirect.com
  _____

This email message and any attached files are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this confidential
communication to the intended recipient, you have received this
communication in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this confidential
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email
and permanently delete the original message (and any attachments) without
reading or saving in any manner.  Thank you.
  _____