[Mailman-Users] Feature idea: List-Msg-Archive header

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Aug 23 07:33:24 CEST 2005

Jim C. Nasby wrote:

>Many times I find myself wishing that one of the headers that mailman
>appends would give me a URL I could go to to get that exact email in the
>archive. I know there's often a delay between mail being sent and
>showing up in the archive, but it seems like a good error message should
>handle that situation...

Feature requests are best submitted at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103 where they
can be found and tracked.

In fact, if you had looked there you would have found
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=669056&group_id=103&atid=350103
which appears to request this feature. Feel free to add comments to
this request.