[Mailman-Users] list members treated as nonmembers problem

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Aug 23 19:28:29 CEST 2005

mailman 2.1.5 on gentoo

I was upgrading from 2.0.God knows how old on a Red Hat eight system.  I
moved the list and archive directories over into the 2.1.5 hierarchy.
Whenever I send a message to a list, the message is held and I am told I
am not a member of that list even though I can see it in the Web user
interface.

I've probably messed up other things in the conversion but it was rather
hurried because of problems with the old system which no longer has a
working power supply..  (in other words, please don't tell me I need
more data from the old installation because it means using screwdrivers
and other sharp objects when I'm stressed ;-)

some help would be most appreciated.

---eric