[Mailman-Users] remove_members --fromall -f

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Dec 2 00:12:54 CET 2005

Xiaoyan Ma wrote:

>And I would love to help testing out the patch. But I got the follow error
>
>patching file remove_members
>Hunk #2 FAILED at 110.
>Hunk #3 succeeded at 97 with fuzz 2 (offset -34 lines).
>1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file remove_members.rej

Did you patch more than once? There may be a problem with the patch.
The lines

>>     # You probably don't want to delete all the users of all the lists
>> -- Marc

Are actually one line that was wrapped by my MUA. It should be just one
line that ends with 'all the lists -- Marc'

If you tried more than once, the .orig file may not be the actual
original either. See if you can revert to a true base and then try
patching with the patch with no wrapped lines. If you no longer have a
true base, let me know off list and I'll send you everything as
attachments.