[Mailman-Users] Swedish version - "Next message:" is not translated

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 6 13:34:33 CET 2005

Hugo Hugo wrote:
> Hi all !
>
>   Another problem with the Swedish version. This concerns the "Next message" text shown when you display each mail in a Pipermail archive. This text is not translated. The text corresponding to "Previous message:", however, is correctly translated. Both texts seem correct in the Swedish translation file. The template file is Article.html, and the variable name is next_wsubj. The variable is set in Hyperarch.py and it is not obvious to me that it is set differently from prev_wsubj which is correctly translated.

There are many 'fuzzy' marks in the Swedish message catalog. You should
edit these marked translations and delete #,fuzzy lines.  Then do the
make install again in the messages directory.

You may also contact the language champions to make these fix merged in
the CVS (and next release). See: http://www.list.org/i18n.html

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/