[Mailman-Users] Mailman server migration problem

Dennis Putnam dennis.putnam at aimaudit.com
Fri Dec 9 18:56:12 CET 2005

I have migrated my mailman database according to directions indicated
on the Mailman web site from one OS X server to another. Although the
lists show up on the new server nothing works. In looking at the
logs, it appears that each time a member posts a message, it gets
processed by the new server and sent to mailman-bounces on the old
server. That server bounces the mail and some ping-pong occurs for a
while. Obviously there is some address somewhere about the list owner
that the instructions did not mention needs to be changed. Can some
one tell me were I can check this configuration problem? I cannot
find any config files for mailman in any of the usual places. TIA.

Dennis Putnam
Sr. IT Systems Administrator
AIM Systems, Inc.
11675 Rainwater Dr., Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA  30004
Phone: 678-240-4112
Main Phone: 678-297-0700
FAX: 678-297-2666 or 770-576-1000
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of any part of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all
copies, including the attachments.