[Mailman-Users] Archives

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Dec 21 19:56:58 CET 2005

Raquel Rice wrote:

>I have Mailman 2.1.5 installed on a server running Debian Sarge.=20
>All the lists work wonderfully, except for archives, or more
>correctly, access to the archives.  The archives are created but
>they cannot be accessed because the appropriate "archive variables"
>don't seem to be "picked up" from Defaults.py or mm_cfg.py, or they
>don't seem to exist.  Any pointer in the right direction would be
>terribly appreciated.  Thanks.

Please give us more information. I.e. what specific URLs don't work? On
what pages do you find these URLs? What are the specific "archive
variables" that aren't "picked up", and where do you expect to see
them, and what do you see instead?

Also note that for any 'pipermail' URL to work, you need to have an
appropriate alias or redirect in your web server.