[Mailman-Users] [FIXED] Re: Archives

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Thu Dec 22 02:10:03 CET 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:04:31 -0800
Raquel Rice <raquel at thericehouse.net> wrote:

> I've searched the FAQ and cannot find the answer to a problem I'm
> having.
>
> I have Mailman 2.1.5 installed on a server running Debian Sarge.
> All the lists work wonderfully, except for archives, or more
> correctly, access to the archives.  The archives are created but
> they cannot be accessed because the appropriate "archive
> variables" don't seem to be "picked up" from Defaults.py or
> mm_cfg.py, or they don't seem to exist.  Any pointer in the right
> direction would be terribly appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> --
> Raquel

Thank you for your help, Mark and Dan.  After I got to poking
around, I realized that it wasn't a Debian package install.  So
installed a new version and got rid of the old installation.
Everything seems to be working well now.  Thanks again!

--
Raquel
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.