[Mailman-Users] Upgrading to 2.1.6

mcnutt mcnutt at utk.edu
Sat Dec 31 20:52:45 CET 2005

I've just upgraded my 2.0.x installation of mailman to 2.1.6, and I'm so
close I can practically taste it.

But it's still not working.

When I send mail to a list on the server, I get back the following error:
The original message was received at Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:37:28 -0500 (EST)
from utk-cls.ra.utk.edu [160.36.208.91]

"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post cls-news"
    (reason: 1)
    (expanded from: <cls-news at cls.coe.utk.edu>)

sh: /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper: not found
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 1

That's obviously coming from the old version of mailman, but I can't find
what I missed.  Can anyone help me?

Bill McNutt
IT Administrator, UT Center for Literacy Studies
http://cls.coe.utk.edu