[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Milter subsystem telling sendmail todiscard Mailman digests

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Wed Feb 2 04:36:56 CET 2005

FWIW, here are my diffs for Handlers/ToDigest.py to fix the problem where digests don't get a
Date: header:

32c32,38
< from types import ListType
---
 > import email
 > import email.Message
 > import email.Utils
 > from email.Charset import Charset
 > from email.Header import Header
 >
 > from types import ListType, StringType
40a47
 > from email.Utils import formatdate
156a164
 >     mimemsg['Date'] = email.Utils.formatdate(localtime=1)
163a172
 >     rfc1153msg['Date'] = email.Utils.formatdate(localtime=1)

Having never coded in Python before and never submitted a diff before, please bear with me if
I overkilled something!

Jeff G.

--
Law of Procrastination:
         Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has