[Mailman-Users] Mailman on UML?

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 18:53:21 CET 2005

I'd be interested in knowing if anybody is successfully using Mailman
under User Mode Linux and what sort of specs this requires. I am trying
it with 64MB RAM and have memory errors, but I'm also running Apache and
Dovecot for IMAP mail. httpd and python seem to use the most memory.
That's running on Fedora Core 2.

FAQ 1.24:
In theory, Mailman should work on any hardware/operating system that
fully supports the current version of Python (e.g., 2.3), and includes
compatible web and mail servers. This does include virtual machine
configurations.

Thanks,
Todd