[Mailman-Users] Is anyone using the SpamAssassin.py and spamd.pyhandlers?

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Feb 6 22:37:41 CET 2005

John Fleming said the following on 2/6/2005 4:10 PM:

> Glenn, I have it working, and I'm a major newbie.  Here's my mm_cfg.py
> snippet:

Weird. All I did was change SPAMASSASSIN_HOST to 'localhost', restarted
qrunner and *puf* it started working.

That's vrry odd. But.. thanks :)

Best,
--Glenn
(Thanks for the spamd & spamassassin files, spamd.py had like 2 lines
different, but it didn't seem to make a difference until I changed the
above setting...)

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759