[Mailman-Users] e-mail command problem

Nathan K. Stazewski nstazew1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Feb 7 16:23:08 CET 2005

I have created a web interface for our listservs.  I have it completely
working except that when someone subscribes themselves I don't want them to
have to assign themselves a password but I do want them to be able to select
digest or nodigest.  I tried the following e-mail command, but it always
sets their password to "digest" (or "nodigest" if they pick that option) and
doesn't actually set their digest preference.

subscribe digest

end

Is there some way to signify that "digest" or "nodigest" is the option and
not a password?