[Mailman-Users] Mailman not processing confirmations.

Matthew A. Marshall Matthew.Marshall at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 7 19:33:02 CET 2005

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Matthew A. Marshall wrote
>

>>Mark Sapiro wrote:

><snip>
>

>>Actually, no I don't have that in my mm_cfg.py.  This seems to be only
>>happening with requests.  Regular posts make it there just fine.
>>

>Have you checked your aliases for the -request and other administrative
>addresses to be sure they are invoking the wrapper with the propper
>arguments?
>
>Have you checked the Mailman error log?
>
>--
>Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
>San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

Here is what my alias looks like:
ncep.list.enso-update:   "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post
ncep.list.enso-update"
ncep.list.enso-update-admin: "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner
ncep.list.enso-update"
ncep.list.enso-update-request: "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd
ncep.list.enso-update"
ncep.list.enso-update-owner: ncep.list.enso-update-admin

It looks fine to me.  I see the message come in(from the mail log):
Feb  7 12:53:04 lstsrv1 sendmail[19683]: j17Hr4R19683:
from=<mmars at mydomain.com>, size=2956, class=-30, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<200502071753.j17Hr4R19683 at lstsrv1.ncep.noaa.gov>, proto=ESMTP,
daemon=MTA, relay=loft.ncep.noaa.gov [140.90.193.45]
Feb  7 12:53:05 lstsrv1 sendmail[19684]: j17Hr4R19683:
to="|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd ncep.list.enso-update",
ctladdr=<NCEP.List.ENSO-Update-Request at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov> (8/0),
delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=prog, pri=84979, dsn=2.0.0,
stat=Sent

I looked in the mailman logs and nothing showed up.