[Mailman-Users] emergency moderation (v 2.1.5)

David W Smith dwsmith at well.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 10:16:14 CET 2005

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply. The 'admin_immed_notify' option is turned on for my
lists and I went through the troubleshooting recommendations (following
which I didn't need to make any adjustments to my mailman configuration).

Interestingly this morning at 8 I received notification of postings
I had made to two test lists yesterday afternoon that had emergency
moderation switched on. So it would seem that all notifications are
heeding the 'admin_immed_notify' option except emergency moderation.
Weird.

David Smith