[Mailman-Users] Re: www.python.org FAQ and Announce Only List

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Feb 10 20:30:41 CET 2005

At 2:17 PM -0500 2005-02-10, Brad Stockdale wrote:

>     I'm in a bit of a perdicament. I need to setup two Mailman lists today
>  and they need to be announce-only. This in and of itself isnt a problem.
>  I searched the archives and found a lot of references to an FAQ article
>  that explains the procedure. Herein lay the problem -- I cannot seem to
>  go to www.python.org. I've tried for about a half hour now and it seems
>  to be down.

	I just discovered a few minutes ago that the server appears to be
down, and I have not been able to get in contact with Barry or anyone
else to tell me what's going on with it.  As soon as I have more
information, I will post it here.

>     Is there a mirror of the Mailman FAQ anywhere so I can get started
>  on setting these lists up?

	For the FAQ Wizard, I am not aware of any mirror.  The list.org
site is mirrored in a couple of places, but not the FAQ Wizard.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755