[Mailman-Users] Mailman archives

Χρήστος Ράμμος crammos at edu.teiath.gr
Fri Feb 11 09:03:42 CET 2005

Hello to all,
i am a new member in this list and i hope that we'll have a great
cooperation.

First of all i would like to give you a sample of what i want to do ...
In my mailman archives i have a post like ...

  FW: [SECURITY] [DSA 669-1] New php3 packages fix several vulnerabilities

*First_Name Last_Name * username_at_domain.com
/Tue Feb 8 10:31:32 EET 2005/