[Mailman-Users] security heads up - path traversal with 2.1.5

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Feb 11 14:42:28 CET 2005

One last comment. I had not followed the list for quite a few weeks or
longer, had a problem and opened the folder to see if it was mentioned in
any of the latest postings. One of the first I came across, reading from
behind, was this thread. Chuq's reply sounded quite rude to me at that
time, maybe because it was one of the first I read after quite some time
in this list, that's the only reason I replied. I admit that, reading the
thread again, it wasn't, although I still disagree on the matter.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany