[Mailman-Users] Re: list admin passwords failing

Iain Pople ip at brunny.com
Wed Feb 16 00:03:49 CET 2005

No I haven't made any changes, but I have just discovered that if i
submit the form as a GET request manually I can login. i.e:

http://host/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/soccer-uni?adminpw=password

However, once I am logged in I have the same problem, where If i change
any settings the page just reloads. So it definitely looks like it is a
problem with POST requests. The thing is I haven't changed anything in
my apache setup for ages, so I can't see how this could be a problem.