[Mailman-Users] mail not being sent/received

jpsota at gmail.com jpsota at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:47:28 CET 2005

Okay, after going through that FAQ again, here's what I verified is
WORKING as it should be:

0) Check_perms.
1) Cron.
2) Aliases.
3) Smrsh.
4) Interface.
5) qrunner.
6) Locks.

However, when I look at /var/log/mailog after after sending mail to
the list, I don't see anything at all added to the log. That is, it
seems like the mail isn't even ever getting to the smtp server.  I
also sent mail to a user on the server system directly, and nothing
showed up in the maillog.

I have port 25 forwarded to my server -- is this all I have to do?

Again, I can send mail from the server, but nothing gets to the server.

advice?

thanks.
jim