[Mailman-Users] Help me out pls

iouq2 a iouq2a at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:29:26 CET 2005

i setup a mailing list and a mail server on my red hat 8.0
domain is www.futureinsite.net and the mail server is mail.futureinsite.net

i made a list marketing at futureinsite.net
when i add users in it iit send email that u r been added and send
notification this means it is working fine

but when i send email to marketing at futureinsite.net

it says email not found

should i made a user name as marketing in my linux red hat.. but if i add a
user then user will recieve the mail not the mailing list

and if i have to add the user so should i add like it
/usr/sbin/adduser marketing

or i will attach it wil mailman.
tell me the complete command how this problem will be solved i am new in
mailman setup
mail me as soon as possible
waiting for ur reply bye