[Mailman-Users] Setting up

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Feb 17 22:31:41 CET 2005

At 9:47 PM -0500 2005-02-12, Oded Ben-Ami wrote:

>  Could you please direct me to any document that covers in detail the
>  setting up of mailman ?

	In the Mailman source tarball, there are a set of files with
names like BUGS, INSTALL, NEWS, README, etc....  You should read all
of these files.

>  The version that I use is 2.1.5.  and I am using the GUI version.

	GUI version?!?  What are you talking about?

	Maybe you've got some binary package version provided by your OS
vendor?  In that case, you need to ask them where they put the
installation instructions.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755