[Mailman-Users] Non members to view archives selectively?

Anne Shroeder - Internet Society anne at isoc.org
Fri Feb 18 17:34:28 CET 2005

My boss wants me to give selective access to our archives.  That is,
they are not supposed to be public, but she wants some selected
individuals to be able to view the archives without the ability to post
to the list (or change their membership information).

Obviously I can subscribe someone to the list and make the "no mail" but
once they are subscribed and have a login, they can easily change their
subscription to receive mail.  I honestly don't see any way around this,
but thought I would ask anyhow.

Anne