[Mailman-Users] mass export of email addresses

Helen East helen at panvoice.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 20:15:01 CET 2005

Hiya,

I'm the listowner of a mailman list and I will need in the future to
export the 300 list members to another mailing list.   I can't find any
kind of way of getting all the email addresses out of Mailman into
another format (eg. .csv file, or something) and there are too many to
do by hand!

I have tried to join your email list but the page seems to be down.

Hope you can help!

Helen East

    Helen East

    Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics
    University of Cambridge
    9 West Road
    Cambridge
    CB3 9DP