[Mailman-Users] auto-rejecting BCCs?

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 22 13:59:33 CET 2005

Sorry that I was so noizy by myself. :-P

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

> AAYEE!!
>
> This doesn't work AT ALL! You will get deep recursive hold for
> administrative notices. I should look into the code.
>
> Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
>
>> Sorry, my mistake.
>>
>>> Go to admin -> privacy -> spam page and put following in spam filter
>>> rule 1:

               \nto:.*your-list-name

>> There was Delivered-To: header in my test message this matched.
>>
>>> and set this to Accept. Then, click Add new item (after this one)
>>> and put

               . (anything match)

>>> and set this to Reject or Discard.
>>> Do not forget to click [Submit Your Changes].

'\n' is needed for the first rule because the headers are concatnated in
a single string. Also, do not add '@your.dom.ain' in it because this
doesn't match 'your-list-name-owner at your.dom.ain' which is the held
notice destination and they are held and held again. (If you discard,
that's OK.)

>>> I've not fully tested but this should work. You can first set the
>>> second rule to Hold and check the effect.

I will fully test net time. ;-P

>>> Cheers,

Tokio