[Mailman-Users] htdig-2.1.5-0.1.patch mismatches

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Feb 24 19:20:36 CET 2005

Hello Sythos,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 11:02:00AM +0100, Sythos wrote:
> Do you have applied the patch requested as dependencies for HTDIG patch
> BEFORE apply HTDIG patch?

I didn't at first, as you could see from the first email I sent in
this thread, to which you replied.  But I did as soon as Mark Sapiro
pointed out that I should.  And the RPM has the two patches applied in
the correct order (otherwise it wouldn't build).
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in