[Mailman-Users] Mailing list

Norm Williams ozsub at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 24 13:52:46 CET 2005

I find that I am not getting mail and those trying o send mail to me get the
following message.  I have not subscribed to Mailman and I need help!

Your mail to 'Norm.williams' with the subject

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL: