[Mailman-Users] howto ignore body of join/subscribe requests

Yinen Yang yinenyang at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:19:47 CET 2005

Hello Mark, thanks for the reply.  I am using Approval Only for subscription
requestions.  (I would like to fully automate the subscription process
(while keeping it silent) but that is another issue. hehe)

Here is the response I get from Mailman:  This response comes immediately
after the administrator (me) gets the announcement Email that a new member
is waiting for approval.  Thus showing the subscription request was ok and
completed successfully but I still get the "Results of Your Email Commands"
email.    The reponse:

at subs-owner at MAILMAN for review.

- Unprocessed:
     (xxxxx at hotmail.com) on Friday, February 25, 2005 at 14:12:32