[Mailman-Users] mailman bug

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 27 21:15:27 CET 2005

>Mark Ballard wrote:
>>Mailman has been working fine for a couple of week now and it just
>>stopped with a bug.
>>Below is what it tells me when I go to admindb on any list.
>>any ideas???
>>Bug in Mailman version 2.1.2
>>    File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 487, in __save
>>      os.unlink(fname_last)
>>OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:
>This problem seems to occur with varying frequency in Mac OSX. See
>The immediate solution is to manually remove the offending
>config.pck.last file - one person reported he had to rename it with
>"mv" before he could remove it.
>No one seems to know what the underlying cause or permanent solution is.
Hi again,
	I haven't deleted the file mentioned in my last post - I ran
check_perms again following my last post & I'm going to wait & see
what happens over the next week or so. Brad Knowles emailed me asking
about if I'd upgraded from OSX 10.3.7 to 10.3.8 - to which the answer
was yes. Perhaps this screwed things up - we shall see.

	Bye for now, Terry Allen

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400
Non profit promotion for new music - since 1994