[Mailman-Users] How to hide/disable user options?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon Jul 18 09:06:56 CEST 2005

On 2005/07/16 01:29, Mike Flaherty wrote:
> I am looking to make it so that subscribers can not change their settings,
> however I do still want them to be able to unsubscribe when they want.

You can edit the options.html template to not present some/all of the
settings to the user, but a clever/devious user could still submit the
appropriate values unless you change Mailman/Cgi/options.py

   <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp>

(You can prevent the user from signing up for a digest by not making the
list available in digest form. digestable=No)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/