[Mailman-Users] Accept_these_nonmembers regexp

Cogley, Rick rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Thu Jul 21 14:47:19 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone -

I wonder if someone might be able to help with a regular expression
question. You can set the "accept_these_nonmembers" variable to something
like:

^[^@]+@(.+\.|)domainofmine\.co\.jp$

Which translates to, accept any posts from the domainofmine.co.jp domain.

I would like to cover the bases, though, if I have:

domainofmine.com
domainofmine.co.jp
domainofmine.net

... In a single regular expression if possible. It would be enough to match
"domainofmine".

Can someone tell me how I can match anything after the dot after
domainofmine? Any advice warmly welcomed! Thanks!

Sincerely,

Rick Cogley
Tokyo, Japan