[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe without confirmation

Sintz, James jsintz at opers.org
Wed Jul 27 18:31:36 CEST 2005

I am not talking about approval. No approval is required. I don't want the user to be required to CONFIRM their unsubscribe.

Mailman seems kind of backwards in that I can configure it to allow open subs without confirmation or approval, but not open unsubs. Unsubs may not require approval, but seem to always require confirmation.

Again, my members don't have access to the web interface or know about a password.