[Mailman-Users] mailman and mysql

Sean Roe sean at adoptionmedia.com
Fri Jul 29 03:07:21 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am having some trouble with integration of mailman and mysql.  We have
a mysql server that has the mailman databases on it and I can connect to
it from the mailman server and can send emails out from it but the
subscribe function appears to not work.  I get the confirmation email
and I get all the correct responses from the mailman server but the user
does not show up in the mailman database on the mysql server.  I am a
little confused as the logs all say that the user has subscribbed
successfully.  Where do I start to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Sean Roe