[Mailman-Users] short question, probably an FAQ that I've overlooked.

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Jun 3 02:21:28 CEST 2005

At 3:42 PM -0400 2005-06-02, Joshua Nichols wrote:

>  Does this mean that I configure how many recipients in each injection?

	For each and every injection separately?  No.

>  For example, I could set it to a high enough number that only a single
>  message was injected, or break up a distribution list into 10ish emails,
>  or whatever?

	You've got two controls.  One specifies the maximum number of
recipients that will be included in any one batch (which is a
site-wide setting in mm_cfg.py), and the other is "list
personalization" which would cause each and every recipient to get a
unique copy of the message sent to them.

	But those are the only two knobs you've got that you can tweak.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755