[Mailman-Users] What Happened To The Message?

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Fri Jun 3 06:23:24 CEST 2005

Hello.

I am running 2.1.5 on RHEL3 w/ Postfix.

I posted to one of my lists. This list contains 265,000 members. It is an
announce only list.

I can see the mail server got the post:

Jun  2 22:43:55 myhost postfix/local[31186]: D6C0D250778:
to=<mylist at mail.myhost.com>, orig_to=<mylist at mail.myhost.com>, relay=local,
delay=1, status=sent ("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post mylist")

So, I go to look at Mailman's 'post' file and the last entry is from a few
days back. Nothing related to this post at all.

Also, nothing ever hit the archives.

Is there something in between postfix getting/delivering the message and
Mailman posting it? Could it still be churning on something? I don't see
Python using hardly any CPU.

How can I determine what happened?

Thanks,
Hunter