[Mailman-Users] Mailmain Error - senddigests

David Hwang dhwang at m-powered.com
Sun Jun 5 03:42:46 CEST 2005

Well, this has been running for awhile but I never bothered with the log
files until now.  I just run a couple of small lists for our cub scout
pack.  I don't even know if anyone uses digests.  It works fine for all
the people, to the best of my knowledge.  But I'd like to get this error
message from popping up everyday.

There is no bin directory under /home/mailman.

permissions on /home/mailman/lists/mailman/config.pck are:

-rw-rw----   1   mailman   mailman

Does that give any clues?

Thanks,
David