[Mailman-Users] messages without Date:

Meike Reichle mrei0999 at uni-hildesheim.de
Fri Jun 10 11:06:07 CEST 2005

Hi all

maybe you can help me with a small problem: When creating a new mailing
list using the web interface I receive two emails, the confirmation
email and another one telling me which aliases I have to create. The
latter however comes without a Date: line in the header. I am not sure
whether this is a mailman issue or rather a flaw in my system/MTA
It's more an inconvenience than an actual problem but I'd like to fix it
anyway. So, if anyone can provide a hint ...

Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:	mrei0999 at uni-hildesheim.de
www:	www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999