[Mailman-Users] XHTML Compliant Web UI - 2.1.6 Patch

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 12 15:36:57 CEST 2005

I have just uploaded an updated patch that will make the web UI for
MM 2.1.6 XHTML 1.0 strict compliant. This patch allows for some CSS
formatting as well.

I have tried to make all the pages compliant, but I may have missed
some combinations of pages and options, so if you find some that
aren't compliant, please let me know which page isn't compliant and
under which circumstances it's not.

It it patch 1160353 in the Sourceforge Mailman patch repository.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1160353&group
_id=103&atid=300103

If anyone has any feedback on it, I'd love to hear it,since this is
my first attempt at creating a patch.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
The man who claims to be the boss in his own home will lie about
other things as well.