[Mailman-Users] how can I forward messages without having it appear as an attachment?

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Jun 16 12:16:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I moderate a list and want to forward a message from within 'pending
requests'
to another address that is another email list that we run.

I have found out that the posting text went out as an attachment, with
the
body of the actual email text-less. Also the From: did not state the
original sender of the posting but as 'mylistname-bounces'.

So does anyone know if it's possible with a posting forwarded from
one list to another to have it

a) sent not as an attachment but with the text in the body of the email

and

b) contain a From: header with the sender's address and not a '-bounces'
one

??

Thanks for any advice or fixes.

Riki

P.S. A similar question to this one was posted in the archives and I
never saw an answer. Is there one?