[Mailman-Users] extract non-address information fromsubscriber list?

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue Mar 1 21:09:12 CET 2005

I am only talking about the information included with the address. I
guess it is only names, but I see that some list owners have entered
other information using the "whatever information"<email at wherever.com>
format. I just need to get the addresses and information, most likely
names, connected with the addresses. I have tried the list_member
script, the subscriber list from the list information page and the list
from the membership management page. The only place the other
information shows up is in the Membership Management/Membership List page.

--
Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
chris.a.adams at state.or.us