[Mailman-Users] ATT addresses

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Mar 5 22:50:39 CET 2005

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Prof DA Wahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>However, I seem to have a problem with subscribers with 'at att.com'
>>addresses. They tell me they are no longer getting any messages.

One other thought. Do you mean attbi.com rather than att.com? If so,
the issue is that attbi.com was taken over by comcast.net some time
ago. All addresses should have been changed from the attbi.com domain
to the comcast.net domain, but the attbi.com addresses continued to
work until 2 months ago. They are no longer valid and need to be
changed to comcast.net addresses.