[Mailman-Users] trying mailing for the first time

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Mar 9 11:28:09 CET 2005

At 9:55 PM +0100 2005-03-07, Information Service wrote:

>  I am a new admin user of mailin and all the mails on my list 10 are
>  keyed in by me.  I want to just test if it works.  I did all the
>  settings and sent a message but it did not work.  What settings do
>  I need to do just to send a simple email to the lists?

	Unfortunately, you haven't given us any useful information here.
You haven't told us what kind of error messages you're seeing, you
haven't shown us the relevant log entries, etc....

	See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.023.htp>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755