[Mailman-Users] HTDIG problems

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Sat Mar 12 15:45:00 CET 2005

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 10:40:27AM +0100, Joakim Nomell wrote:

> Hi all. Now I have applied the patch for mailman 1.0.5 and htdig is
> activated.

Are you sure about that version number???

Also, this means we've solved the gzip problem, right?

> on every privat archive. But when filling in the search field and press
> search, I only get an empty screen as result.

Do the webserver logs show anything about the problem?

You can test whether htsearch itself is working by running from a
commandline the following:

  /usr/bin/htsearch -c $prefix/archives/htdig/<listname>.conf

Give it something to search for and answer "short" for the format value.

George
theall at tifaware.com