[Mailman-Users] help! mailman not working with virtual servers

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Mar 27 08:03:31 CEST 2005

Lynn Siprelle wrote:

>Despair! I can't get it to work. I recompiled making sure that this was
>the group expected by the wrapper and still no dice.

I'm out of ideas and down to grasping at straws. I noticed in your post
of the VirtualHost section of your Apache config, the first
ScriptAlias was not indented like the rest of the section.

<VirtualHost 208.185.251.142:80>
ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/

	ServerName www.democracyfororegon.com
	ServerAlias www.democracyfororegon.com democracyfororegon.com

I know it's not Python so indentation shouldn't matter ;-), but I
wonder if the "ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/" is
really on a separate line from "<VirtualHost 208.185.251.142:80>" or
if there's really just a bunch of white space there that makes it
"fold" onto the next line when displayed.