[Mailman-Users] Moderated group.

J.R. Constance jrc at rodricon.com
Wed Mar 30 16:40:50 CEST 2005

I checked this and the member_moderation_action is set to Hold. All
new subscribers are automatically set to be moderated. When I send a
test message to the list absolutely nothing happens. Nothing shows up
in the moderator's queue to be approved, no notifications go out that
a post is awaiting approval. Nothing.

The really odd thing is that when I first set this list up it was
working fine. Subscribers would post to the list, a notification
would be sent to the admin that there was a post to be approved, etc.
At some point a month or so ago, it just quit working. I have checked
and rechecked the settings, but can't find anything.

J.R.