[Mailman-Users] Asking me for my password again

Jeanne Goodman jeanne at notes444.com
Tue Nov 1 17:24:12 CET 2005

I'm not sure if you can answer this, but I'll give it a try.

I go to the moderation page of my list.
It asks me to enter my password, I do, it accepts it.
I click the buttons to accept this message, reject that one, and discard all
the rest
When I click submit it brings me BACK to the screen asking for my password.
I enter my password again, it accepts it and now my submission works.
This seems to happen with particular lists but not others and I believe it
happens *every* time I go to moderate those lists.

It *feels* like a security settings thing on my computer. I have my Privacy
setting pretty high, but I've added that URL to my allow list in sites.

FWIW, I've tried refreshing at the moderation screen before I do any
approval and I've tried submitting when I've made no changes. Neither seems
to help.

Jeanne