[Mailman-Users] SPAM Control

Ivan Fetch ifetch at du.edu
Fri Nov 4 19:22:52 CET 2005

Hi Kevin,

    Where would you like the spam to be put instead of the hold directory?
If the spam is filtered to some other folder, there will still be
something  which will need to be cleaned at some point.  There's always the "Discard
held messages older than this number of days" option in mailman 2.1.6.

Thanks - Ivan.