[Mailman-Users] Scrubber mungs quoted-printable (was: Anon-text attachment was scrubbed... -- URLbreak)

Lars Anderson lsa at business.aau.dk
Sun Nov 6 00:22:57 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 10:18:27, Mark Sapiro wrote:

Hi Mark,

I just applied the patch and as far as I can tell it has fixed the
problem. :-)

Thank you very much for your help. We are going to use this feature of
mailman a lot.

Best wishes
Lars

Lars Anderson                      E-mail: lsa at business.aau.dk
Faculty of Social Sciences         Jabber: lsa at jabber.samf.aau.dk
Aalborg University                 Voice: +45 96358225, Fax: +45 98153505
Denmark                            Office: Fib4-117